Southern 50 | 16th February 2019
Chiltern 20 | 13th October 2018
Please enter well before the closing date to avoid disappointment - the event is so popular that we do have to turn late team entries away.
Demand for this event is very high, so to make it fair for all, your entry will only be placed into the draw on receipt of your entry fee by BACS payment, or cheque.
The entry fee for this year's event is £48 per team and includes the following:
• Venue to host the Event.
• Hot meal at the Finish.
• Water at most checkpoints.
• Transport (where necessary).
• First Aid and Rescue Facilities.
• Communications and Administration.
• Certificates, and Individual Trophies for the Winners.
Before you use the on-line system, download the information document [link to document]
Print as many copies as you have walkers in your team(s).
Distribute these copies and ask adult walkers and parents of young walkers to complete and return to you. This will give you all the information you require to complete your entry on-line - especially the authorisation to keep and pass on personal data.
Entries open at 10pm on Saturday 30th June 2018.
Entries close at 10pm on Saturday 6th October 2018.
• Entries will open at 10pm on Friday 29th June 2018.
• Entries will close at 10pm on Friday 28th September 2018.
• Click here to log in to the Entry Database.
• When prompted, select "Chiltern2018".
• Click on “Guest”, then click “Login”.
• The on-line system allows you to create your own entry record. Your username will be your email address. You type in your name, and a password of your choice. Whenever you want to look at or change your details, you will need that password - so don't forget it!
• Follow the instructions which appear to create a team record entry and fill in the names and other information requested.
• Entries made before the closing date can be amended (Scout names and other personal details) up to 10pm on Thursday 11th October 2018.
• All Adult walkers accompanying teams must supply their Scout Association membership number. This will be checked against Compass. Changes to adult walkers accompanying teams cannot be made after 5th October. This allows us time to carry out the necessary checks. Adult walkers accompanying teams not declared by 5th October WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE PART. Changes can be made to young person walkers at the reception desk at the walk venue.
• Select the On-Line Payment Entry Form
• Enter the amount that you will transfer and check the box to agree with the conditions of entry
• Make your payment direct to the Southern 50 bank account (details are provided on the screen).
• Select the Entry Form Page and print a copy
• Sign this document, place it in an envelope with a cheque to cover the entry fee and post it to the walk registrar
• Cheques should be made payable to 'Southern 50 Challenge'.